WORLD CUP GREETINGS - GO BAFANA, GO!!
6 years ago
Peter and Cathy Reck, owners of Live Wire Electrified Fencing, wish Bafana Bafana the very best of luck for the long awaited world Cup. We welcome all visitors to our glorious city and hope you have a fantastic time. Cape Town is certainly ready and in full, festive swing, flying flags of all nations to the trumpeting of Vuvuzelas! We are so proud to be part of this World event and look forward to a month of Soccer Excitement.
We at Live Wire Electric Fencing have been erecting security fencing in Cape Town for the past 12 years. Established in 1998, Live Wire is now recognised as the largest brand name for domestic electric fencing in greater Cape Town. With thousands of successfully installed electric fences for many satisfied customers, we pride ourselves in being a service driven company offering professional, innovative and cost-effective Electrified Fencing and Security Solutions.
Although Cape Town is relatively safe in comparison to some major cities in the world, it is still advisable to take caution and be aware of what is happening around you. With focus on excitement of the World Cup, this is unfortunately the time where petty thieves and opportunists strike.
- Be conscious and alert when entering your property. Look around you and if there are any unknown vehicles lurking nearby, drive on. Drive around the block and if being followed, go to your nearest police station. When you do enter your driveway, watch your rear view mirror and get out of the car only once automated gates or garage doors are closed.
Be careful not to open your doors to anyone you are not expecting and do not know.
- When drawing large amounts of cash in the bank, be cautious about being followed.
- Ensure that you cannot be pick-pocketed by keeping wallets well hidden and keep cameras secure around your neck.
- Always keep your electric fence on, day and night. It uses the same amount of electricity as a that of a light bulb! Very economical.
- Ensure that your Live Wire Signage is visible and complies with the legislated safety warning standards.
- Install a “night light” on your fence, for very little cost, so that you can see that your electric fence is on all the time.
- Established in 1998, Live Wire is now recognised as the largest brand name for domestic electric fencing in greater Cape Town. With thousands of successfully installed electric fences for many satisfied customers, we pride ourselves in being a service driven company offering professional, innovative and cost-effective Electrified Fencing and Security Solutions. We wish all readers a happy and crime free 2009!
For repairs, free quotes and expert advice, call us on 021 552-6803 or 086 000 5555
or visit us at www.livewire-electricfencing.co.za